All Questions & Answers – Telugu KBC Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu
Meelo Yevaru Koteeswarudu first episode in Maa TV review and its questions Ashok Utkar, B.Sc., T.T.C. from Nizamabad, The first person to sit in hot seat of Meelo Yeavaru Koteeswarudu among the first ten contestants. Nagarjuna asked audience to wish him and the contestant “all the best”, as it was the first episode to both of them.
Time duration to answer the questions: 1 – 5 questions : 45 seconds 5 – 10 questions : 60 seconds 10- 15 questions : No time limit The contestant can use the facilities only once when he wants to; 1. Audience Poll 2. Phone call to friend 3. 50-50 The questions started as follows;
- According to The Hindu epics, “Modakam” is the facourite dish of the following god? a. Huyu greevudu b. Sivudu c. Ganapati d. Kumara swami Ans: C. 2. What is the Telugu meaning for the word “Witness”? a. Jyothi b. velugu c. swathi d. sakshi Ans: D 3. How many digits are there in Indian Pincode? a. 4 b. 6 c. 7 d. 8 Ans: B 4. What category people will receive Arjuna Award? a. Movies b. Science c. sports d. Business Ans: C 5. With whom Brahmanandam says “Hit me hard” in this audio clip? a. Maheshbabu b. Nagachaitanya c. Raviteja d. Ram Charan Ans: A The contestant has answered to all the above five questions and reached to the first safe point and earned Rs.10,000 6. Boat Races will be held in Kerala in the significance of the following festival? a. Pongal b. Deewali c. Onam d. Dusshera Ans: C 7. Which is the biggest planet in the solar system? a. Earth b.Jupiter c. Saturn d. Neptune Ans: B 8. According to The Hindu epics, Ghatotkhacha is the son of one of the following pandavas. a. Arjuna b. Yudhistira c. Nakula d. Bheema Ans: D 9. Who is the captain of team India in 2007 for T20 world cup? a. M.S. Dhoni b. Virat Kohli c. Yuvraj Singh d. Goutam Gambhir Ans: A 10. Who is the first chief minister of Andhra Pradesh in 1956? a. Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy b. Damodara Sanjeevaiah c. P.V. Narasimha Rao d. Marri chenna reddy Ans: A The contestant has answered to all the above five questions and reached to the second safe point and earned Rs.3,20,000 The program had been quite calm until then. But suddenly the heart started pounding. Audience in front of the television started guessing the contestant would win or not. The contestant is five questions away to win 1 crore rupees. 11. Who is the father of Green Revolution in India? a. Jayanth C Narlikar b. Amartyasen c. RK Pachowry d. M.S. Swaminathan Ans: D The contestant won Rs. 6,40,000. Nagarjuna has written a check of Rs. 6,40,000 and handed over to the contestant. 12.During Kargil War, Who was the Indian Army chief of staff? a. Ved Prakash Malik b. Sankar Roy Chowdary c. Nirmal chandar Vij d. Sundar rajan Padmanabhan The contestant has used both the lifelines phone call and 50-50 option. Finally, he said that he would compromise and would take Rs. 6,40,000 and would go. It was a good start of “Meelo yeavaru koteeswarudu”. Nagarjuna has been seen very new in his words and acted as very simple, humble and modesty.
Meelo evaru koteeswarudu 2nd episode Questions and answers The following questions are posed to Mr. Sravan Kumar from Hyderabad, The second Contestant of “Meelo evaru koteeswarudu“. 1. Which of the following is necessary to go to foreign countries? a. Master card b. Visa c. American Express d. Facebook 2. Which is following is worn to arm? a. Aravanki b. Vaddanam c. Haram d.Patteelu 3. Who of the following cricketers earned the title “ver very special”? a. Sachin Tendulkar b. Sourav Ganguly c. VVS Lakshman d. Rahul Dravid 4. Find the song from the audio clue a. Bujji Pilla b. Nakumukka c. Gangnam Style d. Why this kolavaridi 5. Why do we generally use “Nighantuvu”(Dictionary)? a. To weigh b. To listen to music c. To paint d. To know meanings of words 6. According to Ramayana, Who of the following are the sons of the same mother? a. Rama, Lakshmana b. Lakshmana, Satrugna c. Lakshmana, Bharatha d. Bharatha, Satrugna 7. Which political party used to have swastik symbol? a. Communist Party of Chaina b. Republican Party, USA c. National Socialist Party, Germany d. Liberal Democratic Party of Japan 8. Which of the following was banned by Supreme Court of India in 2014? a. Kick Boxing b.Malla Yuddam c. Kalari Payattu d. Jallikattu 9. Who is the author of “Koonalamma Padalu”? a. Arudra b. Gaddar c. Sri Sri d. Devulapalli Krishnasastry 10. When were the first general elections of Independent India conducted? a. 1948-49 b. 1949-50 c. 1950-51 d. 1951-52 11. Which of the following cities is not one of the capitals of South Africa? a. Cape town b. Pretoria c. Johannesburg d. Bloemfontein Answers: 1) b 2) a 3) c 4) d 5) d 6) b 7) c 8) d 9) a 10) d 11) c The following questions are posed to Mr. Sai Sri from Nellore, The third Contestant of Meelo evaru koteeswarudu 1. 2. 3. 4. ‘Amabati Rayudu’ is the player of ? a. Cricket b. Hockey c. Tennis d. Badminton 5. Who is the music director of the song “Ringa Ringa” (audio clip)? a. SS Thaman b. Devi Sri Prasad c. MM Keeravani d. Manisarma 6. Who of the following is also called as “Panchali” in The Mahabharatam? a. Uttara b. Draupadi c. Amba d. Satyavathi Keep visiting for the rest of the questions and answers. Post your doubts in comments.
Meelo evaru koteeswarudu episode 3 questions and answers and summary
These following questions are faced by Mr. RajaRao From Visakha patnam, The fourth contestant of “Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu” on 11 June 2014 in episode 3. 1. How many years for a “dasabdam”(decade)? a. 15 b. 5 c. 10 d 25 2. Which of the following birds lays eggs in other birds’ nests? a. Kokila (Cuckoo) b. Kaki ( Crow) c. Pitchuka (Sparrow) d. Pavuram (Dove) 3. Who is the actor of this dialogue (Chudappa siddappa….) (audio clip)? a. Venkatesh B. Mahesh Babu c. Pawan Kalyan d. Allu Arjun 4. According to The Bible, Which catastrophe caused plenty of life loss? a. Earth quake b. floods c. Volcano eruption d. pandemic diseases For this question Mr. Raja Rao has used a life line “Audience Poll”. More than 50% of Audience have given option ‘B’ as answer. The dissatisfied RajaRao with his instincts has opted 50-50 life line in which Option C &D are taken out. Mr. Raja Rao has opted option ‘B’ as his answer among A&B which is right and he moved ahead.
- Which classical dance of the following is named after the village it was born from? a. Mohiniattam b. Bharatanatyam c. Kuchipudi d. Kathakali 6. Which of the following countries has not hosted IPL so far? a. India b. South Africa c. United Arab Emirates d. Australia 7. Which of the following monuments was not constructed by Shajahan? a. Red fort, Delhi b. Tajmahal, Delhi c. Kuthubminar, Delhi d. Jama Masjid, Delhi 8. Which of the following blood group people are called “Universal recipients“? a. AB+ b. B+ c. O+ d. A+ Here Mr. Raja Rao has used the last life line phone call. He was perfectly guided by his friend option ‘A’ as answer. He took it and moved ahead. 9. The slogan in National emblem ” Satyameva Jayate” has been taken from the following scripture. a. The Bhagavadgita b. The Mundaga Upanishat c. The Ramayana d. The Chandogya Upanishath 10. Who of the following Britishers worked and strived for the development of Telugu Language? a. Jeffrey Archer b. C.P. Brown c. Sir Arthur Cotton d. Mount Baton Here Mr. RajaRao has reached second safe line and assured to take Rs.3,20,000. Mr. Nagarjuna has written a check and given to him. Receiving the check Mr. Raja Rao said that he would keep that with him forever. Mr. nagarjuna interfered and said ” I would sign on hundred papers for you later. But you have to en-cash this check and fulfill your and your family’s’ dreams.” 11. According to RBI instructions in 2014 January, The currency notes made before this year of the following are called back. a. 2008 b. 2010 c. 2005 2007 Most of the viewers in front of Television would have expected that Mr. Raja Rao would go out with this question looking his wait, confusion and selecting 3 different options. But he made it and won Rs. 6,40,000. 12. Who amongst the following of the last two received last telegram in India? a. Manmohan Singh b. Pranab Mukherjee c. Rahul Gandhi d. Sonia Gandhi Mr. Raja rao again reached a confusion point but he chose dare instead quit. So he chose option ‘B’ while Option ‘C’ is right answer. Mr. raja rao, the fourth contestant of Melo evaru koteeswarudu left hot seat with Rs. 3, 20,000.
Meelo evaru koteeswarudu episode 4 in Maa TV questions and review As usual Nagarjuna entered. Mr Krishna Prasad, The fifth contestant of Meelo evaru koteeswarudu, episode 4 in MaaTV is in hot seat today. The questions started.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu All Episodes Questions and Answers
- How many teeth a normal adult person have? a. 34 b. 30 c. 26 d. 32 2. Who of the following cricketers is called as”The Wall”? a.Sachin Tendulkar b. Rahul Dravid c. Sourav Ganguly d. VVS Lakshman 3. According to Ramayana, Who amongst the following asked Dasaratha to send Rama exile? a. Sumithra b. Kowsalya c. Bharatha d. Kaikeyi 4. What is Semolina called in Telugu? a. Ravva b. Biyyam c. Myda d. Saggubiyyam Mr. Krishna Prasad has taken First life line audience poll here in which he received right answer “A”
- Which of these films is the dialogue from ( audio clip) (Appal naidu… Dadagiriki vachina dourjanyaniki vachina…) a. Darling b. Ek Niranjan c. Rebel d. Chatrapathi At this point, Mr.Krishna Prasad threw a dialogue from the movie Tagore and I dumfounded my self for one minute and my instincts led me to clap instinctively. 6. The Narasapur in West godavari district is renowned for which of the following crafts? a. Leather Puppetry b. Ikat c. Crochet Lace d. Siver Filligri At this point, Mr. Krishna Prasad has taken his second life line Phone call to a friend in which he received right answer “C”. 7. What is the full form of GSLV? a. Ground Satellite Launching Vehicle b. Geosynchronous Satellite Launching Vehicle c. Gravity synchronous Launching Vehicle d. Group satellite Launching vehicle 8. Who amongst the following was not a recipient of Bharata Ratna? a. Indira Gandhi b. Aruna Asaf Ali c. Sarojini Naidu d. Latha Mangeswar 9. What is a rhinos horn made of? a. Bones b. Collagen c, Fibroin d. Kerotin At this point, Mr. Krishna Prasad has taken his third life line 50-50 . He chose “D’ in which he was given A & D. And he moved ahead. 10. In which sport Pankaj Advani won 7 world titles? a. Snooker b.Billiards c. Badminton d. Chess 11. Which of these in the name of divine jewel worn by Lord Vishnu? a. Kowsthuba Mani b. Syamantaka Mani c. Gandeevam d. Parijata Mani 12. How many states of India does “The traffic of cancer” pass through? a. 7 b. 5 c. 8 d. 10 Mr. krishna Prasad has made a record standing as the first person to reach Rs. 12, 40,000 in Meelo evaru koteeswarudu in Maa TV answering this question with a partial doubt. 13. Which three dynasties are known as “Muventar”? a. Pandya, Chola, Chera b. Pallava, Chola, Pandya c. Pallava, Chera, Pandya d. Pallava, Chola, Chera Answers: 1)d 2)b 3)d 4)a 5)d 6)c 7)b 8)c 9)d 10)b 11)a 12)8 13)a Mr. krishna Prasad, the fifth contestant of Meelo evaru koteeswarudu in episode 4, has said quit and has left with Rs. 12,40,000 Mrs. Subba Lakshmi has taken the opportunity to take the hot seat as the sixth contestant of Meelo evaru koteeswarudu in Maa TV through FFF.. 1. Which of these following vegetable makes cry when chopping? a. Onion b. Tomato c. Brinjal d. Carrot 2. Which of the following is worn by ladies as ornaments? a. Janta Swaralu b. Champa Swaralu c. Sarali Swaralu d. Datu Swaralu 3. According to the Mahabharatha, Sri krishna was born in? a. hospital b. kosagaram (treasury) c. Karagaram (Jail) d. Rajabhavana (Palace) 4. Which of the following is founded by Nagireddy and chakrapani for children? a Tinkle b. Chandamama c. Dimdama d. Nandan. 5. This song is from (audio clip) ( Bhale manchi chowka beramu…) a. Badi panthulu b. Sri Krishna tulabharam c. Vishnu narayana d. Bhakta Prahlada Answers for these questions will be given in the next episode’s article.
Meelo evaru koteeswarudu episode 5 questions and answers
The episode started with entering Nagarjuna with Sweet sixteen Subbalakshmi garu ( According to Nagarjuna). By this time Mrs. Subbalakshmi has reached first safe point. so the episode started from 6th question for Mrs. Subba lakshmi. The flow of questions stated as follows. the bold are answers. 6. Which of these is associated with “White revolution”? a. Milk b. Chicken c. Petrol d. Diesel 7. Which of these is not one of the navarasas? a. Veeram b. Santham c. Adbhutam d. Viragyam 8. Which of the following rivers flows from East to West? a. Ganaga b. Godavari c. Narmada d. Yamuna 9. In 1926, Which of the following universties was founded by Madan Mohan Malaviya alond with Anne Besant? a. Punjab university b. Delhi University c. Benaras Hindu University d. University of Madras 10. Which of the following cities is the first mono rail inaugurated? a. Delhi b. Mumbai c. Kolkata d. Bangalore Here, Mrs. Subbalakshmi has reached her second safe point. 11. Which of these following missiles is made by together India and Russia? a. Agni b. Prudhvi c. Brahmas d. Akash Here, One can not understand why Mrs. Subbalakshmi said quit. She said quit and left with Rs. 3,20,000. The rest two contestants were given Airtel gift hampers. After break heroine Swathi entertained taking a small kiss from Nagarjuna leaving showering comments on Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu as the best monitored and the best team managed and the best lovable anchor’s show.
Mrs.Kolla Bhavani, Lady auto driver, the 8th contestant of Meelo evaru koteeswarudu in MAA TV, won FFF and came to hot seat. the video made about her must have made everybody wet eyes. She is an AIDS patient. When she was crying, Nagarjuna Took her to his hands. I wondered no celebrity like nagarjuna would not have taken an AIDS patient into their hands and consoled like Nagarjuna. Hats off to him. 1. Which of the following is given given ink mark during elections? a. to finger b. to eye c. to ear d. to nose 2. Which of these tradionary offered as prasadam in Tirumala? a. Khaja b. Bombai ravva c. Agra peeta d. Laddu 3. The international Airport in Hyderabad is named after which of these following personalities? a. Indira Gandhi b. Mahatma Gandhi c. Rajiv Gandhi d. Jawaharlal Nehru 4. identify the movie from this audio (Guruvaram March okati song was played)? a. Business man b. One-Nenokkadine c. Pokiri d. Dookudu 5. What is the name of the ACP from the serial C.I.D. telecasted in MAA TV? a. ACP Pradyuman b. ACP Pankaj c. ACP Ramaiah d. ACP Vijay 6. Who is the author of Kalagnam, The incidents of future? a. Chinmayananda Saraswathi b.Vallabhacharya c. satyananda saraswathi d. Veera Brahmendra Swamy. 7. On which of the following days Easter is celebrated? a. Friday b. Saturday c. Sunday d. Monday 8. Yanam is the colony of the which of the European powers? a. Danish b. French c. Spanish d. Portugese For this question, She has used both the remaining life lines but could not answer and she said quit and left with Rs. 40,000. Keep visiting for updates of Meelo evaru koteeswarudu. If you like this post, Share it.
Meelo evaru koteeswarudu episode 6 in Maa TV with questions
Sushma Soma, a civils student who secured two gold medals in her B.Tech and M.B.A. came from a middle class family won chance to sit in the hot seat of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu. It would have been expected she would rock. But unfortunately she narrowly missed with a common misconception of the following question and left with Rs.10,000. Which of the following diseases is not caused by VIRUS? a. Chicken Pox b. Dengue c. Cholera d. Polio If it were you, what you would select? Definitely ‘Polio’ wouldn’t you? But the answer is “Cholera” This post consists of only the important questions of this episode. among them… 1. How many grand slam tournaments are held in tennis every year? a. 4 b. 2 c. 5 d. 6 2. Which of these following “Pizza” is originated from? a. Mexico b. Italy c. Canada d. Chaina
Aruna ,26, the 10th contestant to sit in hot seat in Meelo evaru koteeswarudu, from chattisgad dreams to provide educational loans to those parents who do not have government jobs. Though the provided money in Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu cannot fulfill the dream of her, A dream is always a dream. One should respect it. Lets wish all the best to her. The flow of the questions started as follows. 1. Which of these can be used in ATM machine a. Aadhar Card b. Debit card c. PAN Card d. Voter Card 2. Which of these is also called as Half sari? a. Langa Voni b. Kurtha c. Dhoti d. Salvarkamij 3. On which of these heroes the song is picturised (audio clip- Pellikala vachesinde bala…)? a. Jagapathibabu b. Venkatesh c. Balakrishna d. Chiranjeevi 4. According to Hindu Mythologies, Who is the king of devas? a. Yamudu b. Agni devudu c. Vayu devudu d. Indra 5. Which of these can not be measured in volumes? a. liter d. furlong c. galon d. pint The first safe point has been reached safely. 6. Which of the folowing substances related to Dandi March Protestant? a. Sugar b. Pepper c. salt d. Water 7. Which of these is a folk dance form native to “Araku valley”? a. Dhimsa b. Burrakatha c. Maach d. Kavadi Chindu 8. The ruins of ancient Nalanda univesity are found in which of the following states? a. Uttar Pradesh b. Jharkhand c. Bihar d. Odisha For the above question though Nagaruna reminded her rest lifeline, She opted Option ‘A’, the wrong answer and left with Rs. 10,000. What happened to this episode? Nobody moved out more than Rs. 10,000. Though it is TV show, the participants are common people. It might be the reason the people (in front of TV) expecting people (in hot seat) to win more. However All the best to the rest of the contestants who are going to play FFF in the next episode. Good night. Keep vising for the updates of Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu
Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu full episode 7 on 18th June 2014
Mr. Venkatesh, who is ambitious to establish a company of L.E.D screens of mobile basically an electronics engineer, entered hot seat of Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu in MAA TV through fastest finger first with a fine luck. To say exactly with other people’s mistakes. But It was quite exciting while the episode was going on as he is a bit informed with the happenings of the world. The poor knowledge over foot ball led him quit with Rs. 6,40,000. But finally Mr. Venkatesh has taken right decision not following instincts but mere following his intelligence. It might have been seen to the viewer before television that he took wrong decision quitting instead of selecting PERU as his answer, but the person who sat in that hot seat only can understand the pain. How ever all the best for Mr. venkatesh for his future project.
Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu episode 8 on 19 June 2104
Ambika, The12th contestant of Meelo evaru Koteeswardu in Maa TV, post graduated winning FFF took hot seat. Always smiling and cool contestant, winner of many TV shows and love married attended with her husband. The flow of questions with her is as follows. The bold ones are the answers. 1. Which of the following vegetables is a root vegetable? a.Tomato b. Brinjal c. Beans d. Carrot 2. Which of the following channels is exclusively for sports? a. ESPN b. Zee TV c. Maa TV d. Asia net 3. How many states are there in India now? a. 27 b. 28 c. 29 d. 30 4. What is R stand for in MRP on the things that we purchase? a. Rounded b. Ratio c. Real d. Retail 5. Identify the movie from audio clip. (audio: Priya ragale gundelona pongu tunna ee vela.. song’s starting music) a. Siva b. Govinda govinda c. Ninne Pelladatha d. Hello brother 6. What is the method of the dyeing in pochampalli sarees? a. Bandhini b. Bathik c. Ikkath d. Kunkari 7. How many faces for Ghanam (Cube)? a. 7 b. 6 c. 8 d. 9 8. Which of the following TV shows done by Green Gold Animations, Hyderabad? a. Chotta Bheem b. Little Krishna c. ________ d. Chacha Chowdary At this point, She took 50-50 and phone a fried options, There were only option A and Option D left after 50-50. But She quit with Rs. 40,000.
Sujatha Rani, Who tried to take for the past three episodes to take hot seat, how ever won and came forward to the hot seat of Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu. She ambitioned to become an entrepreneur. 1. Who of these following actors is called Bunny? a. Ram Charan b. Prabhas c. NTR d. Allu Arjun 2. What is the english term for “Kovvothi”? a. Stamp b. Lock c. Candle d. Cup Board 3. According to the Hindu marriage act, What is the minimum age of woman to marry? a. 21 b. 18 c. 16 d. 25 4. Identify the movie from audio clip ( Nene nanine naene naneene, arey arey ? a. Maryada Ramanna b. Ashta Chamma c. Eega d. Pilla Jamindar 5. Dwadasa Jtothirlingalu referred to How many Lingas? a. 8 b. 10 c. 16 d. 12 6. Which of the following governs and regulates telecommunication in India? a. TRAI b.BHEL c. HAL d. NMDC 7. Who amongst the following was imprisoned during Tanasha Rule? a. Bhakta Tukaram b. Bhakta Ramadas c. Tulasi das d. Annamayya 8. In YSR Congress Party what does YSR stand for? a. Yaduguri sandhiti Rajaselhara b. Yuvatha Sena Rakshna c. Yuva Samaikya Ranam d. Yuvajana Sramika Rythu 9. With whod did Sania Mirza won mixed double title in US Open and French Open? a. Vishnu Vardhan b. Liander paes c. Rohan Bopanna d. Mahesh Bhupathi 10. In1946, Which the following companies was started by Alapati Sambasiva Rao in Yeluru? a. Amruthanjan b. Ambika darbar bathi c. Amar Raja Batteries d. Andhra Sugars She took the rest tewo life lines her. Phone a friend but could not get the answer properly. so she went for 50-50. Option B and Option C are left. She chose option C and reached succesfully the second safe point. Rs. 3,20,000. Time is up for today. the rest 4 contestants left with Airtel gift hampers. Keep visit us for future and past episodes of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 9 questions with answers
This episode was not followed by us.
Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu episode 10 on 24 June 2014 questions and answers
Mr. Mohammad Rameez, the contestant of Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu, has taken hot seat through FFF and became emotional for his reach there. He was in confusion state for a while. it took much time to him to come up with the surroundings. 1. Which of the following is not the light in a car? a. Head Light b. Tail Light c. Fog Light d. Street Light 2. Which of the following is equivalent to the North Indian dish Kheer to our south Indian dish? a. Boorelu b. Payasam c. Bobbatlu d. Pootha rekulu 3. What are M & S stand for in MBBS degree? a. Maths & Science b. Minute & Second c. Medicine & Surgery d. Master & Scholar
For a very simple question, he has used his life line 50-50. It may be simple to the viewer. But If we observe the psychological condition of him at that time at that place, He would have later felt that he took right decision going for 50-50. 4. Which of the following is fragrance? a. Athabu b. Dastur c. Nazarana d. Attaru 5. Identify the actor who is saying Krishnashtami wishes in the audio clip? (dialogue from Mr. Pellam) a. Brahmanandam b. Ali c. A.V.S d. Sunil 6. Who of the following cricketers has Ramesh as middle name? a. Sachin Tendulkar b. Virat Kohli c. Rahul Dravid d. Sourav Ganguly 7. Who is the emperor founded the religion Din-e-Lilah? a. Allauddin Khilji b. Akbar c. Mohammad-bin tuglak d. Ibrahim Lodi 8. Who among the following is called Bird man of India? a. Salim Malik b. Saqlain Musthaffa c. Iskandhar Meerja d.Salim Ali 9. Which of the following autonomous body locates in Delhi Nirvachan Sadan? a. UPSC b. CBI c. Election Commission of India d. AIIMS Mr. Rameez has used his second life line audience poll.Most Audience have given Option C.He went with audience and moved ahead. 10. The Uber cup is a competition played in which sport? a. Tennis b. Volley ball c. Badminton d. Cricket 11. Which of these elements discovered by Marie Curie is named after the country she born? a. Polonium b. Germanium c. Francium d. Americium 12. The flag of which of these countries does not have crescent on it? a. Turkmenistan b. Afghanistan c. Pakistan d. Uzbekistan Mr. Rameez has won Rs.12,50,000 here. this is the highest amount a person has reached in Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu. I hoped he would win. But the following question has changed his fate. 13. Which of the following dynasties does Sri Krishnadevaraya belong to ? a. Tuluva Dynasty b. Saluva Dynasty c. Tuluva Dynasty d. Sangama Dynasty When this question was posed, he was very sure of Option ‘C’ Tuluva Dynasty. But due to time taking or might be any reason he went for the last life line phone a friend. The reply from his uncle was Option ‘B’, which made him leave the hot seat with Rs. 3,24,000. The correct answer is Option ‘C’. Not all the times intelligence is correct. sometimes we have to believe our instincts.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 11 on 25 June 2014 Questions and answers Mr. Ramesh Kumar looks quite cool, with no dreams except to fulfill the desires of his family entered hot seat. 1. Which of the following is not Gnanendriya? a. Nose b. Ears c. Teeth d. Eyes 2. Whose birthday is celebrated as Janmashtami? a. Lord Rama b. Lord Krishna c. Lord hanuma d. Lord Shiva 3. Which of these following do not move in groups? a. Tigers b. Honey bees c. Elephants d. Ants 4. Identify the actor in the dialogue. a. Krsihna b. Noothan Prasad c. Murali Mohan d. Chandra Mohan 5. Which of the followings districts is extreme North-East of Andhra Pradesh? a. Krishna b. Srikakulam c. Prakasam d. East Godavari 6. In Indian Technology, Param is the name of ? a. First Satellite b. First Super Computer c. First aeroplane d. First helicopter 7. Which of the following temples resembles chariot shape? a. Konark Sun temple b. Sanchistupu c. Trayambakeswara d. Akshara Dhamam 8. Based on which occasion every year on 3 May National film awards are presented? a. Dada Sheb Falkhe Jayanthi b. Dada saheb Falke Vardhanti c. Aalam Ara release date d. Raja Harishchandra release date Despite several instructions of Mr. Nagarjuna, he did not use his life line. He was clear with his answer but it was not correct answer. The explanation given by him that he first Indian movie was directed by Dada Saheb Falke was absolutely right, but the awards will be given on the occasion of the release date of Raja Harischandra. So Mr. Ramesh Kumar had to leave with just Rs. 10,000 from Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu.
Later, Mrs. Uma devi, Retired school teacher from Kendriya Vidyalaya, has won the opportunity of taking the hot seat of Meelo evaru koteeswarudu on 25 June 2014 in episode 11. our dear Nagarjuna is really dear and care, he takes even a small point into consideration. While welcoming the lady to hot seat taking her hand, the hand’s heat of lady made him observe that she was suffering from fever. He expressed his concern. The video clip of the lady is quite convincing. and she must have undergone terrible obstacles which made her quite strong and confident in every word of her introduction. Let us get into the questions. 1. Which of the following is sweet? a. Pudina Parota b. Pulihora c. Onion Samosa d. Bobbattlu 2. What is ‘B’ stand for in the cricket term LBW? a. Beneath b. Before c. Behold d. Behind 3. Which of these is not a search engine? a. Google b. Whats app c. Yahoo d. Bing Being uneducated of technology, though educated, she took 50-50 on the instruction of Nagarjuna, In which Option ‘C’ &’D’ were deleted. And she has come up with correct answer. 4. Who is the first lady president of India? a. Sarojini Naidu b. Indira Gandhi c. Pratibha Patil d. Durgabhai deshmuskh. 5. Who is director appear in this song? ( Anna nadichoste mass, Anna lokkesthe mass) a. Raghava Lawrence b.Puri Jagannath c. Prabhu deva d. Amma Rajasekhar 6. Which of these places shares the name of with Indra’s city? a. Lepakshi b. Amaravathi c. Drakshramam d. Hampi 7. Which of the following diseases does not have vaccine? a. Rabis b. Polio c. Hepetits B d. HIV 8. The invasion of which of these countries in 1939 widely regarded to have started World War II? a. Italy b. Germany c. Poland d. France She used her remaining two life lines here. Audience poll supported Option”C” where as her friend in phone call supported Option “B”. What to call I don’t know whether it is her wit or luck, she selected Option B and moved ahead. 9. Who was the modern world’s first woman head of government? a. Indira Gandhi b. Sirimao Bandaru nayake c. Isabel Peron d. Golda Mayor 10. Which of the following is the first National park? a. Jim Corbett national park b. Kanha national park c. Gir national park d. Bandipur National Park This contestant just believes her luck and blindly following and winning and moving ahead. What a show! 11. The poem Sare Jahase Acha was set to music by which of the following music directors? a. Noushad Ali b. C. Ramachandra c. Usthad Vilayat Khan d. Pandit Ravishankar The contestant selected Option ‘A’ to this question and left hot seat with Rs. 3,24,000. Keep visit us for the future episodes of Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu in Maa TV.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 12 on 26 June 2014 Questions and answers Ms. Haritha, a young girl, who wants to fulfill the dreams of her mother, took hot seat of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu through FFF and became emotional. 1. Which of the following pieces in chess is only one with each player? a. Knight b. Queen c. Bishop d. Rook 2. Indian traditional clay Owen is called? a. Jam b. Ramjan c. Sindhur d. Tandur Ms. Haritha took audience poll for this question for which she received Option ‘D’ as answer. She went with audience and moved ahead.
- Which of these phrases is used when someone is praising us? a. Mulaga chettu yekkinchadam b. Jama chettu yekkinchadam c. Ravi chettu yekkinchadam d. Mamidi chettu yekkinchadam 4. Audio Clip (Song from Ashiqui 2) a. Yeh Jawani hey Diwani b. Rock star c. Ashiqui-2 d. Student of the year 5. Which of these terms used to denote normal human vision? a. 20/20 b. 20/10 c. 20/40 d. 20/80 She took her another life line Phone a friend and picked right answer. 6. Complete the title of APJ Abdul Kalam’s autobiography Wings of _____? a. War b. Fire c. Desire d. Glory 7. “Shakti Sthal” is the memorial of who of the following Indians? a. Jawaharlal nehru b. Lal Bahaddur sastry c. Indira Gandhi d. Jagjeevan Ram She took the last life line 50-50 in which only option ‘C’& ‘D’ are left. She chose right answer and moved ahead. 8. Which of the following jewellery was given by Sita devi to Hanuma in Lanka? a. Necklace b. Choodamani c. Anklets d. Ear ring 9. who among the following noble prize winners experimented his first experiment in Secunderababd? a.Ronald Ross b. Robert Coach c. Alexander Fleming d. Hans Adolf Jets The contestant went for wild guess and won with this question. 10. Where Buddha started his teachings? a. Lumbini b. Sarnath c. Bodh gaya d. Khushi Nagar The contestant again went for wild guess but did not work this time. She selected Option ‘C’ where Option ‘B’ is right answer. Though It has been in the promos of Shreya’s visit to the show, It was a bit surprise. With her presence, Shreya saran made the day of Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu with her dance and wished to take hot seat and was asked the following questions 1. Who is the favourite hero of you before manam cinema? a. Rajinikanth b. Nagarjuna c. Venkatesh d. Chiranjeevi Sheya opted for audience poll and audience have given rajanikanth as their option. She went with audience surprisingly and it was correct answer. 2. If you were born as a man, What would have you become? a. Director b. Actor c. Doctor d. Politician 3. If god appears in front of you, what would you ask? a. Your weights worth gold b. Oscar award c. Busy film schedule d. Rebirth The Oscar speech 4. Modern sreya likes to wear? a. Saree b. Chudidar c. Middi d. Half saree 5. How long can you speak in telugu? a. one minute b. two minute c. ten minute d. fifteen minute As she said the answer one minute, she was asked to speak Telugu for one minute. The Telugu speaking of Shreya is horribly wonderful (Not Oxymoron) it must be understood. Shreya said to the contestants, “Don’t get confused with sitting in front of this good looking man. All the best” The new contestant Mr. Sai Naresh came up and started playing as follows. 1. According th the song Lechindi Nidra Lechindimahila lokam, Daddarillindi ____ whose world was it? a. Pillala prapancham b. Peddala Prapancham c. Purusha Prapancham d. Mahila Prapancham 2. What is the principle ingredient in Panakam during Sri Rama Navami? a. Jaggery b. Cashew c. Milk d. Milk 3. What is Tom in the cartton series Tom & Jerry? a. Dog b. Cat c. Mouse d. Man 4. Audio Clip, Who of these actors appears in the song 9 Malli Malli ranani)? a. Siddarth- ANR b. Siddarth- Krishna c. Siddarth- Krishnam raju d. Siddarth- N.T.R 5. Which of the following terms is used to describe as computer Malware? a. Spartan b. Persian c. Roman d. Trojan
Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu episode 13 on 30 June 2014 questions and answers Mr. Naresh, who took hot seat on thursday in the previous episode of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu. Its a long break to him. He might be confused with what to read or what to avoid but looked fresh. 6. According to epics, which of the following trees has come from Ksheera Sagara Madhanam? a. Ravi Chettu b. Vepachettu c. Parijatha Vruksham d. Bilva vruksham 7. Taj hotels & resorts belong to which corporate giants? a. Oberoi b. TATA c. Jindal d. ITC He took 50-50. where B & C were left. Though Nagarjuna was giving clue to take another life line, his tension must have led him to choose Option C where as option B is the right answer. He left hot seat with Rs. 10,000 and lots of memories. Mrs. Lakshmi Prasanna, has taken hot seat through FFF and was quite unbelievable for her come up there.
- 1.Which of the following would you guess according to telugu maxim “Kondanu tavvi ____ teesinattu” a. Konga b. Kothi c. Kondachiluva d. Eluka 2. Whose birthday is celebrated as Childrens day in India? a. Mahatma Gandhi b. Sarvepalli Radha Krishnan c. Jawaharlal Nehru d. BR Ambedkar 3. In cricket how many delivers is called an over? a. 6 b. 8 c. 7 d.5 4. Audio clip (Idele taratarala charitham). Who is the singer of the song? a.Hariharan b. SP Bala subrahmanyam c. Sankar Mahadevan d. KJ Yesudas 5. What is the second largest continent in the world? a. North America b. South America c. Europe d. Africa She was sure with the answer for the above question still she went for audience poll where the large portion was taken by option D which is a correct answer. 6. Which of the following festival is celebrated on amavasya? a. Dusshera b. Diwali c. Pongal d. Holi 7. Which of these cities refers to the ancient city of IndraPrastha?] a. Varanasi b. Ujjain c. Delhi d. Agra 8. Which of these terms refers to the pre-monsoon rains in south India? a. Banana showers b. g**** showers c. Mango showers d. Guava Showers 9. What is the name of Naradamuni Veena? a. Mahati b. Vipanchi c. eka tantri d. Rudra For the above question, she took 50-50 where she was left with option A&C. Again she picked the perfect answer through phone a friend. 10. Which of the following is not the name of the regional services of Doordarshan? a. DD Sahyadri b. DD Nilagiri c. DD Sapthagiri d. DD Girnar She did not want to take any risk in choosing the answer. so she quit with Rs. 1,60,000. Mrs. Udaya Lakshmi has taken hot seat through FFF with narrow gap. The flow of the questions is as follows. 1. Fill the blank with the following options. ______ shivam sundaram. a. Nityam b. Satyam c. Varnam d. Karmam 2. How many months have extra days in a leap year? a. 1 b. 2 c. 3 d. 4 3. What is the colour of Ashoka Chakra in Indian Flag? a. Black b. Green c. Blue d. White 4. Which of the following ingredients is not used in Ugadi pachadi? a. Vepa Poolu b. Jeela karra c. Pachi mamidi d. Bellam 5. Which of the following rivers flow between Papihills? a. Krishna b. Tungabhadra c. Godavari d. Kaveri being unsure of the answer, she took 50-50 and succesfully moved ahead. Before 6th question, The episode was stopped. the questions posed to Ms. Udaya Lakshmi in Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 14 can be seen in the next post.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 14on 1July 2014 in Maa TV Questions and Answers Mrs. Udaya Lakshmi who has reached her first safe point yesterday is now ready to take another safe point in hot seat. The questions flow is as follows. 6. Which of the following is not a star? a. Revathi b. Swathi c. Chitra d. Lakshmi 7. Audio Clip (Song from Badrinath) Who singer wrote this song? a. Malavika b. Geetah Madhuri c. Sravana Bhargavi d. Sunitha For the above question she took audience poll and moved forward. 8. Which of the following is the middle name of Narendra Modi? a. Devdas b. Dasarathdas c. Daramdas d. Damodardas 9. Which of the following categories is not awarded Noble Prize? a. Mathematics b. Medicine c. Economics d. Chemistry Being unsure of the answer for the above question, she said quit which was absolutely perfect decision. Mr. Venugopal, who is from abject poor background, and never give up government educated student aspired to become a teacher. He has Balaratna Award to his credit. He has taken hot seat through FFF. He was quite tensed in the start.
- Which of the following is not in a standard 52-card deck? a. Queen b. Minister c. Jockey D. King Being confused, or not knowledged towards Cards game, he took audience poll where he received perfect answer. 2. Shashtipurthi is celebrated after how many years completion? a. 50 b. 60 c. 65 d. 70 3. Which of the following cricket shots is made famous by M.S. Dhoni? a. Parachute b. Glider c. Helicopter d. Aeroplane For the above question, he used 50-50 life line. 4. Kanduva is worn generally with? a. Panche b. Jeans c. saree d. Shorts 5. Audio clip ( song from Orange movie). What is the city in the first phrase of pallavi? a. Paris b. Jeans c. Sydney d. Tokyo 6. Which of the following festivals is celebrated in Ashada masam which means ‘Bhojanalu’? a. Atlatadde b. Visakha utsav c. Varalakshmi Vratam d. Bonalu 7. Near which Indian City are the elephanta caves located? a. Mumbai b. Delhi c. Kolkata d. Chennai he took phone a friend life line. he received right answer from his friend and moved ahead. 8. Which of the following is celebrated on the birthday of Mokshagundam Vishwesaraiah? a. Doctors day b. Lawyers day c. Engineers day d. Accountants day 9. Which of the following satellites is the first satellite made by complete native technology? a. Bhaskara b. Aryabhatta c. Rohini d. Kalpana-1
For the above question, Mr. Venugopal was confused but chose option C as answer. So he had to quit with Rs. 10,000. I wish all the best to Mr. Venu Gopal for his future. Mr. Bindu Madhav, who lost so many times in FFF of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu, has taken hot seat with just two questions correct with his speed he used for his first two questions. The time is up for today. Lets see how Mr. Bindu Madhav is going to do the next day in Meelo evaru koteeswarudu episode 15.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 15 on 2 July 2014 Questions and Answers
Mr. Bindu Madhav, Who took hot seat yesterday, now is going to face the first question. The questions flow is as follows. 1. According to a song in Aarya movie, అ ఆంటే అమలాపురం, ఆ ఆంటే ఆహాపురం, ఇ ఆంటే________ a. ఇల్లందు b. ఇనమడుగు c. ఇబ్రహింపట్నం d. ఇచ్చాపురం 2. According to Hinud marriage tradition, which of the following stars is shown to couple during marriage? a. Rohini b. Kruthika c. Dhanishta d. Arundhati 3. In computer text processing, CTRL+X is a short cut key to? a. cut b. copy c. paste d. delete 4. Which of following zodiac signs does not resemble animal? a. Simha rasi b. meena rasi c. Tula rasi d. Vrishabha rasi 5. One billion is equal to ? a. 100 crores b. one crore c. 10 crores d. 10 lakhs 6. Audio Clip (song from Kushi movie- adavari matalaku ardhale verule) This song is first heard in? a. Malleswari b. Samsaram c. Adavi Ramudu d. Missamma 7. Who among the following is also called as Pardha, Savya sachi, Jishnu, Dhanunjaya? a. Rama b. Arjuna c. Krishna d. Karna 8. Pivet, hinge and ball & socket are various types of what? a. Levers b. Cricket shots c. Bone joints d. Pens He took audience poll here, in which he received option C as answer. and still being not confident, he took 50-50 also here. he chose right answer and he moved ahead.
- In War weapons, AK-47, K stands for? a. Krushchev b. Karpov c. Kasparov d. Kalashnakov 10. Which country is separated from India by the MCMohan line? a. Bangladesh b. Afghanistan c. China d. Pakistan 11. Who was the first person to receive a Jnanpith award for a Telugu work? a. C. Narayana reddy b. Viswanatha Satyanarayana c. Ravuri Bharadwaja d. Srirangam Srinivasarao 12. Which of these princely states integrated with the Indian union in 1947 without initially refusing to do so? a. Hyderabad b. Junaghad c. Jaipur d. Travancore Mr. Bindu Madhav, being unsure of answer, he quit with Rs. 6,40,000. Mr. Bindu Madhav is highly good at taking a decision. Though he talked several logics about princely states, he did not involve in the answer which he was quite unsure or doubtful. Lets wish all the best to Mr. Bidu Madhav for his IAS mains. Mr. Shankar Narayana, who is a winner of Vijayanagaram, took hot seat of Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu through Fastest finger first. The questions followed like this. 1. According to a Telugu maxim, How many lies should we lie to perform a marriage? a. 1 b. 10 c. 100 d. 1000 2. Which of the following gods is also called as త్రిలోచనుడు ? a. Brahma b. Ramudu c. Sivudu d. Krishnudu He took audience poll here. and successfully moved ahead. 3. What metal is contained in thermometer? a. Iron b. Mercury c. Platinum d. copper 4. In Indian tax system terminology, in TDS, What does ‘S’ stand for? a. system b. saving c. sources d. sum 5. In sports, Dronacharya award is given to whom? a. Coach b. Physio c. Player d. Administrator 6. Which of the following countries is also called as Burma? a. Thailand b. Myanmar c. Indonesia d. Malaysia 7. Which of the following is the hundredth movie of director Raghavendrarao? a. Gangotri b. Subhash chandra bose c. Sri ramadasu d. Annamaiah He took 50-50 lifeline here and successfully moved ahead. Here, he had to thank to Nagarjuna garu reminding him about life lines when he was going for a wrong answer. 8. What is the assigned code name of India first nuclear explosion at Pokran? a. Operation Sakshi b. Operation Hurricane c. Operation smiling Buddha d. Operation cross road Time is up for today. See the rest of the questions and the result for this participation in Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 16 post.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 16 on 3 July 2014 questions and answers Mr.Sankara narayana, who is now in hot seat is just two questions away to reach second safe point. The flow of the questions is like this.
9.How do we better know Nararendranath Datta? a. Dayananda saraswathi b. Sir Aurobindo c. Swami Vivekanada d. Ramakrishna Paramahamsa 10.which of the foolwoing structures was built in the memory of soldiers who fought in world war 1? a. Gateway of India b. Victoria momorial c. Vijay stambh d. India Gate 11. In Which Indian state is the world’s highest cricket ground located? a. Himachal Pradesh b. Uttarakhand c. West Bengal d. Jammu Kashmir 12. According to The Mahabharatha, in Kurukshetra war, Bhimshma Parwa explains _____ days. a. 18 b. 12 c. 10 d. 8 Mr. Sankar Narayana, has decided to quit at this question being unsure of the answer. He left Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu with Rs. 6,40,000. Nagarjuna through his heart has wished all the best to Mr. Sankar Narayan for his civils preparation.
Nagarjuna has showed that he is a man blended with plenty of values and beliefs. Of course, it may be a TV show involved plenty of business. But, A Star like him does not need to be so emotional towards others feelings. To the extreme contrary, Nagarjuna has stood as the meek who is empathetic towards others feelings and wishing their well luck always during the show. The affection and easy going of him with the normal people has stood as inspiration to many wealthies and many commons. I have been a great fan to Nagarjuna since my childhood and my father has been a great fan to Late Akkineni Nageswarrao garu since his childhood and My son definitely will be a great fan of Naga chaitanya and Akhil. I had been imitating the styles of him from his movies when I was a child and a college student and fought with many people during release days of his movie. One of my best memories is the cut out we made for the movie Auto driver when I was in Class 10. I fought with nearly four people who talked against Nagarjuna. That seems childish right now. But it was supreme in those days. People were really mad for the audio release and movie release of their favorite stars. All these days, he has been as a star of youth, a thrilling romantic person in movies and a successful business man in our minds. But he shattered the ideas. The new idea is that he is a real human being who encourages the knowledge, who encourages the poor, who encourages the aims, who stretches his hand to the need. Let us get into the show details. Mr.Ganesh Kumar took hot seat through FFF. The flow of the questions is as follows. 1. Which of these food items is not mentioned in the song Vivaha Bhojanabu a. Garelu b. Boorelu c. Pulihora d. Palav 2. How many black square are presented in a standard chess board? a. 64 b. 32 c. 60 d. 30 3.Which of these is not part of telugu varmnamala? a. Achulu b. Hallulu c. samasalu d. Ubhayaksharalu 4. Where was Gandhi born? a. Porubandhar b. Allahabad c. Ahmedabad d. Dandi 5. Which of these diseases normally cause the eye to change yellow? a. Anemeia b. Artiritis c. Kamerlu d. Madhumeham 6. Audio Clip, (Ee velalo neevu) Who is the singer of the song? a. Sunitha b. SP Sailaja c. Chitra d. S. Janaki 7. Which dynasty King Ahoka belongs to ? a. Guptha b. Chalukya c. Marata d. Mourya 8. Which of the following novels was translated in to telugu as Pausanedi written by Paulo coelho? a. Brida b. Thevalkyrie c. The Daniel and Miss prym d. The Alchemist 9. Which of the following places is believed that it received the name because the nose of Surphanaka was cut? a. Locknow b. Bhadrachalam c. Nashik d. Lahore 10. Which of the following state house’s tenure is six years? a. Jammu Kahmir b. Delhi c. Goa d. Arunachal Pradesh For the above question Mr. Ganesh has selected Goa as answer. He left Meelo everu Koteeswarudu with Rs. 10,000. Mr. ganesh has succeeded in entertaining the audience as well as viewers in front of TV with his mono action and his song and dialogue. Keep visiting for updates.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 17 on 7th July 2014 questions and answers
Mr. Bharath reddy has taken hot seat through FFF in Meelo evaru koteeswarudu for episode 17 on 7th July 2014. The flow of questions has followed like this.
- Fill the tag line of the following movie. Anand oka manchi _______ lanti cinema. a. Mirchi b. Masala c. Tea d. Coffee 2. Who among the following patriots is renowned as Lokamanya? a. Balagangadhar Tilak b. Gopala Kirshna Gokhale c. Lala Lajapathi Roy d. Bipin chandra paul 3. When clock strikes 9, what is the angle between small hand and big hand? a. 90 degrees b. 60 degrees c. 45 degrees d. 30 degrees. 4. Audio clip ( pokiri movie tinnama padukunnama tellarinda dialogue). Who is the actor in the dialogue? a. Prakash raj b. Asish Vidyardhi c. Shayaji Shinde d. Rallapalli 5. According to the Mahabharata, which of the following fingers was cut by Ekalavya for Dronacharya? a. left thumb b. middle finger c. right thumb d. little finger 6. What is the last name of Sarath Chandra, the writer of Bengali novel “Devdas”? a. Thakur b. Chatopadhaya c. Mukhopadyaya d. Datta Being unsure of answer, Mr. Bharath Reddy has used his life line phone a friend here. His uncle has been pretty sure about the answer and it was clearly given as chatopadhyaya. But Mr. Bharath reddy has used 50-50 again. and picked right answer. 7. In a 32 inches TV, What measure is 32 inches? a. Breadth of the screen b. Length of the screen c. Diagonal of the screen d. Perimeter of the screen Mr. Bharath Reddy, has used his last life line audience poll here. Audience has given a right answer with which he went ahead. 8. The vaccine for which of the following diseases is developed by Jonas Salk? a. Polio b. Small pox c. Rabis d. Measles 9. Who of the following tennis players started tennis academy in Anantapur district in 2010? a. Andre agassi b. Roger Federer c. Rafel Nadal d. Novak Djokovic 10. What is the usual colour of Aircraft data recorder “Black box”? a. Black b. Orange c. Blue d. Greeen 11. The walled city of Old Delhi was originally named after who of the following Empereors? a. Akbar b. Humayun c. Shajahan d. Jahangir 12. Which of the following national parks of India is also a UNESCO world heritage site? a. Keoladeo national park b. Jim Corbett national park c. Namdapha national park d. Keibul Lamjao national park For the above question Mr. Bharath reddy has chosen option B as answer whereas Option A is the right answer. so he had to leave the hot seat of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu with Rs. 3,20,000. Keep visiting for future episodes.
Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu episode 18 on 8 July 2014 questions and answers
Mr. Gopichand Annam, who was rejected VISA because his body language was weak, ramped on the hot seat of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu in episode 17 and episode 18. The first five questions of the following are from the previous episode of Meelo evaru koteeswarudu. He has been very pure in his thoughts and words. he is very clear with his goal and everything. Who the hell rejected his VISA in the cause of body language. Do we have to act to achieve anything in this world? absolutely NO. I wish Mr. Gopichand not to leave his attitude for any cause in his life. The flow of the questions is as follows. 1. What is owl called in Telugu language? a. Kaki b. Gudlaguba c. Chiluka d. bathu 2. Who will be given silver medal in Olympics? a. fourth b. third c. first place d. second place 3. fill the blank in the song. Rim jim rim jim hyderabad, ______vala jindabad. a. autovala b. rikshavala c. doodhwala d. papervala 4. Which of the following indicates 50th anniversary? a. Diamond jubilee b. Silver Jubilee c. Golden Jubilee d. Platinam Jubilee He has used audience poll here. 5. Which of the following states is on the coromandel coast? a. Tamilnadu b. Kerala c. Karnataka d. Maharashtra He took 50-50 for the above question. and successfully forwarded. Now the start of episode 18 of Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu.
- Audio clip (song from Happy days) _________ manase jare, idivarakepudu lede. what is the starting of the song? a. Jil Jil b. Ee chikati c. Arey rey d. Andamga lena 7. Who of these is manifestation of Lord Shiva? a. Kalaratri b. Kalabhairava c. Yakshudu d. Mohini 8. with respect to radio broadcasting, what does FM stand for? a. Flexible Mixer b. Fluctuation Machine c. Full Mode d. Frequency Modulation 9. Which sport does Baichung Bhutia belong to? a. Football b. Basketball c. Wrestling d. Boxing 10. Who among the following was the youngest recipient of Bharata Ratna before Sachin Tendulkar? a. JRD Tata b. Amartyasen c. Rajiv Gandhi d. Satyajitray for this question, Mr. Gopichand has taken his last life line phone a friend. he has given option C as answer which led him forward. 11. Who amongst the following contested against Pranab Mukherjee in 2013 presidential election? a. Bairan singh shekhavath b. George Fernandez c. Lakshmi Sehgal d. PA Sangma 12. Which of the following foods is there on Nizam’s flag? a. Lukmi b. Haleem c. Kulcha d. Nihari Being unsure of answer, Mr. Gopichand has taken a wise step to quit from the hot seat and wished to say tata veedukolu to Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu. he said it and left with Rs, 6,40,000. while giving his cheque Nagarjuna called his grandmother Nagavalli garu. The happiness of her meeting Nagarjuna has no bounds. She was overjoyed and hugged Nagarjuna and taken a kiss from him. The affectionate Nagarjuna wished all the best to Mr. Gopichand and sent them. Mrs. Madhulika, a B.E. graduate house wife from joint family has taken hot seat through FFF. The flow of questions followed as follows. 1. Adding a city name, a sandal soap takes its brand name. a. Mysore b. Vizag c. Bangalore d. Koimbattore 2. Which of these games is also known as “pamulu-nichena”? a. Vaikunta pali b. Pachis c. Chadarangam d. Ashtachamma 3. Which of these instruments is used to view objects difficult for the naked eye? a. Periscope b. stethescope c. Microscope d. Telescope 4. Jakir Hussain, Yalla Venkateswararo, Dwaram Venkata swamy naidu, Chalvapalli chitti babu belong to which field? a. Music b. Arts c. Silpakala d. Natyam 5. The white house is the official residential house of which of the following countries? a. Russia b. France c. Germany d. USA 6. Audio clip from the movie soggadu. who is the actor of the dialogue? a. Rajababu b. Jaggayya c. Sobhan babu d. Chandramohan For this question Mrs. Madhulika has taken audience poll. In the history of Meelo evaru koteeswarudu, this is the first time 100% result to one option given by audience. Audience have given option C as answer. she succesfully moved forward. 7. Boxing Champion Mc. Mariecom belongs to which state? a. Meghalaya b. Manipur c. Arunachalpradesh d. Mizoram She took 50-50 here, where option B&D were left. still being in confusion, she made a call to her husband taking the last life line. he could not help her within the given time. She took option D where Option B is right answer. She left hot seat of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu with Rs. 10,000 and lot of memories.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 20 questions with answers
It was not updated in this site as the episode was not followed by us.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 19 questions with answers
It was not updated in this site as the episode was not followed by us.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 21 Suma &Jhansi attended on 13 July 2014 questions & answers
Today the show started by Suma taking Jhansi to hot seat. It was much fun started one. The trailer has increased hopes that it would be much energetic. But a common man is waiting for the common man to sit in the hot seat. But celebrities Suma and Jhansi took the entire time. Still its an awaiting show which can not be dared to tune. The trademark punchlines of Suma cracked really well. Nagarjuna felt a bit inconvenient at start comparing his previous episodes body language and today. It might be of the dress he wore today irrespective of the regular coat, he turned out in Kurta coat.
For the question posed by Suma to Nagarjuna, What do you prefer whether acting or anchoring? Nagarjuna answered that being in the host seat, it is quite comfortable to him with anchoring and when he leaves the host seat and goes out, acting is the most comfortable and he concluded that acting is more important. The show was started with new contestants. Mrs. Sobharani, who is from Tenali took hot seat through FFF. For the first time in MEK, no contestant has answered to the third question. 1. Howmany steps are normally taken by Bride and groom in saptapadi? a. 7 b. 5 c. 10 d. 13 2. Which of these is not made by hands? a. sugar b. honey c. jaggery d patika bellam 3. According to a Jandyala movie, two twos are? a. 2 b. 4 c. 6 d. 8 4. Which of these days is also known as Lakshmivaram? a. Monday b. Friday c. Wednesday d. Thursday She took audience poll here and moved ahead. 5. Audio clip (Keeravani song from anveshana movie) In this song, identify the name of the music director , and what does MM stand for in his name? a. Mahamuni b. Manikyamuni c. Marakatamani d. Munimani She took life line phone a friend option here, the answer was not sure. and again tried for 50-50 where options A&C were left. She took option A where as option C is the right answer. She is the first contestant who left Meelo Evaru Koteswarudu, not taking a single paise while leaving hot seat.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 22 on 14 July 2014 Questions and answers in MAA TV Mr. Sandeep Kiran took hot seat today through FFF. The questions today for FFF are a bit very easy. Generally, everyday the third question is a bit tough to handle. Only the informed people used to answer to the third question. It might be the third question effect yesterday, today the third question is quite silly in FFF. Still it is convincing because it is fastest finger first but not knowledge finger first though knowledge plays its role. 1. Who of the following should we contact for our horoscope? a. astrologer b. astronomer c. economist d. agronomist 2. According to internet language, what do these words LOL ROFL stand for? a. sadness b. laugh c. angry d. restlessness 3. Which of these is not correct equation? a. 1m=100cm b. 1ft=12 inches c. 1L=1000ml d. 1KG=100g 4. Audio clip ( Roop tera mastana…)Identify the singer of the audio clip. a. Mano b. Adnan Sami c. Baba Sehgal d. SP Balasubrahmanyam 5. According to Hindu mythology, Who is the wife of Nala Chakravarthi? a. Lopamudra b. Madodari c. Menaka d. Damayanti Nagarjuna hinted to all girls to have a look at Mr. Sandeep Kiran as the most eligible bachelor who can cook 6. Which is the fourth planet from the sun? a. Mercury b. Mars c. Jupiter d. Earth 7. In which of these cities Jalianwala bagh located? a. Ludhiana b. Bathinda c. Jalandhar d. Amritsar 8.By June 2014,Who among the following is the highest wicket taker of India in test cricket? a. Harbhajan Singh b. Anil Kumble c. Kapil Dev d. Zaheer Khan Mr. Sandeep Kiran has used his second life line 50-50 here. Initially he was expecting it was Harbhajan Singh, where after activating 50-50, that option was deleted. among the rest options B & D, he selected right answer and moved ahead. Nagarjuna has asked him to describe his dream wife. the upcoming groom smiled with shy when Nag sir giving hints about colour, cheeks, he started giving his description. Slowly the show has taken its glimpse towards the real reality blended with more fun. 9. Who of the following scientists is named after ISRO in sriharikota? a. APJ Abdul Kalam b. Vikram Sarabhai c. Homi J Baba d. Satish Dhawan 10. The parliament of Great Britain is housed in which of these buildings? a. Palace of Westminster b. The town of London c. Buckingham palace d. Old Bailey Mr. Sandeep Kiran has used his last life line phone a friend here. he has got a confused right wnswer option A from his friend which his friend expressed with a little doubt. But he wanted to go for option B. Luckily, he did not go for that. He quit with Rs.1,60,000. Nagarjuna wished him ‘All the best’ for his research of energy efficiency in aircraft which brings a lot of changes to air travel. I do wish all the best to Mr. Sandeep Kiran. Again FFF started. Mrs. P Jyothi who is a fighter of life, lost her husband, taking her kids safely to shore swimming alone in the sea of world with limited opportunities. The promo has hulchalled (हलचलड) for the past two days saying suicide is wrong and it is not a solution to any problem.
- Complete the song. Sarigama padanisa , arey karo karo jara_______. a. salsa b. nasa b . jalsa pasa 2. Samosas are usually made which of these shapes? a. triangle b. rectangle c. square c. circle 3. Where are chabdraprabha, surya prabha ornaments usually worn? a. on forehead b. on ears c. on hair d. on heel She took 50-50 here. selected right answer and moved ahead. 4. Audio clip, ( dialogue from Yamadonga) In which place this dialogue was said by NTR? a. Vaikuntam b. Kailasam c. Yamalokam d. Patalam 5. In telephone language, What does T stand for in STD? a. Telecom b. Trunk c. Technology d. Terminal She took another life line audience poll here. and successfully moved ahead. The episode has completed here. Keep visiting for latest episodes and updates.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 23 on 15 July 2014 Questions and Answers in MAA TV
Mrs. Jyoti, who has already won Rs. 10,000 yesterday now at hot seat. 6. According to Veda vyasa Mahabharatha, Who is the eldest of Pandavas? a. Sahadevudu b. Bheema c. Yudhistira d. Arjuna 7. The human hear comprises of how many chambers? a. 4 b. 5 c. 6 d.2 8. Which of these was invented by Johannes Gutenberg? a. Refrigerator b. Telephone c. Printing press d. World Wide Web 9. Who worte the collection of Yenki patalu? a. Nanduri Subbarao b. Allasani Peddana c. Pingali Surana d. Gaddar 10. Raman Megassesay award was established in honour of which of the following country’s president? a. Thailand b. Vietnam c. Indonesia d. Philippines Being unsure of Answer, Mrs. Jyothi said quit and left with Rs. 1,60,000.
Mr. Chittiyala Ravi, who has taken hot seat through FFF, came to hot seat only because of his Telugu knowledge. I don’t understand what’s happening to the contestants playing in fastest finger first. Only Mr. Ravi could answer to the last two questions here today. Nobody could answer. At least now, the government, teachers and parents recognise the level of telugu learning and will let their children learn their mother tongue. It is a myth that a child who starts his education in English medium only can speak and can communicate in English Language. The article that you are reading right now and all the article of this website written by a telugu medium back ground student. 1. What is Sakinalu in Telangana region? a. ఓ పిండివంట b. ఓ నృత్యరీతి c. ఓ పాట d. ఓ ఆభరణం 2. According to the Hindu mythologies, who of the following gods is depicted to have flute in his hand? a. Lord Shiva b. Lord Sri Krishna c. Lord Venkateswara d. Lord Srirama 3. Which of the following indicates pedestrians crossing? a. Camel Crossing b. Elephant Crossing c. Zebra Crossing d. Giraffe crossing 4. Which of these museums is located in hyderabad? a. Victoria Jubilee museum b. Indian museum c. National museum d. Salarjung museum 5. Audio clip? ( Hrudayam yekkadunnadi song was played) Identify the name of the movie. a. Pandem kodi b. Gajini c. Chandramukhi d. Gharshana 6. Which of the following election symbols is of Loksatta party? a. Whistle b. Spoon c. Flower d. Broom He took 50-50 here and moved ahead 7. The Sammakka Sarakka jatara is celebrated in which of the following districts? a. Medak b. Karimnagar c. Warangal d. Adilabad 8.Which of these personalities is famous as Baba Saheb? a. Baba Amte b. Rabindranath Tagore c. Aurobindo Ghosh d. B.R. Ambedkar 9. Which of these poets does not belong to Trinity of Kavitrayam? a. Tikkana b. Yerrana c. Srinathudu d. Nannaya Being unsure of answer, Mr. Ravi quit here with Rs. 80,000.
Mrs. Himaja has taken hot seat through FFF, through tough competition between her and Navya Sri. how ever she came up. The questions for her followed like this. 1. What is an apple called in Telugu? a. Seema regi pandu b. Jama kaya c. Sitafalam d. Neredu pandu 2. In cricket, which of these decides to bat or bowl first? a. Pachika b. Toss c. Vote d. Lucky draw 3. In Computer terminology, What does CPU stand for? a. Central Power unit b. Control port unit c. Central processing unit d. control Print unit 4. Which of these avarataras of lord vishnu does not resemble an animal? a. kurmavataram b. Matyavatarm c. Varahavataram d. Vamanavataram 5. Audi clip.(Nalo oohalaku song from Chandamam movie) Identify singer from audio clip. a. SP sailaja b. Vani Jayaram c. Asa Bhomsle d. Chitra
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 24 on 16 July 2014 Questions and Answers in MAA TV Mrs. Himaja who has already won Rs. 10,000 yesterday with reaching first safe point. The continuation of the questions as follows. 6. Kiwi is a native bird of Which of the following countries? a. South Africa b. Newzealand c. Australia d. Zimbabwe 7. Who wrote the composition Bhaja Govindam? a. Adi Sankaracharya b. Ramakrishna Paramahamsa c. Jayadeva d. Ramanamaharshi 8. Where is the eatern Naval Command Headquarters? a. Kolkata b. Kakinada c. Visakahapatnam d. Machilipatnam She took audience poll here. 9. The lotus temple in Delhi is a house of worship of which of the following religions? a.Buddhism b. Baha’i Religion c. Zoroastrian d .Islam Being Unsure of answer to the above question, she quit. But the quitting moment of Mrs. Himaja is one of the best moments of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu. She sang a beautiful song “Lali laiyani” on the request of Nagarjuna garu along with her sister . There is a clear and absolute magic in the mix of the sisters’ tone. The feel of fresh breathe was spread all over the body and the upper layer of the skin started dancing. but the song was too short. Thank you Nagarjuna garu for asking the song. And my best complements to Mrs. Himaja and her sister. Thank you for the beautiful song. Mrs. Sushma, who has taken hot seat through FFF. the most disastrous moment is no contestant could answer to arranging a Telugu maxim in order.
- Indian national flag is also called as …..? a. Trivarna patakam b. Panchavarna patakam c. Yeka varna patakam d. Sapta varna patakam 2. Which of these following festivals is celebrated as daytime pasting and sleepless night? a. Diwali b. Ugadi c. Maha sivaratri d. Sankranti 3. Fill the dialogue of Rajinikanth from the movie “Basha”. బాషా ఒక్కసారి చెబితే ______ సార్లు చెప్పినట్టు . a. 10 b. 100 c. 1000 d. 10000 4. Which of the following sports is not played using a ball? a. Tennikoit b. Football c. Tennis d. Field Hockey She took audience poll here. 5. Which of the following is one of the primary services of India post? a. Debit card b. Demand Draft c. Cheque d. Money order 6. Which of the following makes us know the exact age of a tree? a. height of the tree b. Width of trunk c. rings of the tree d. Branches of the tree 7. According to Hindu Mythologies, Whose vahana is elephant? a. Lord Indra b. Lord Shiva c. Lord Brahma c. Lord Vishnu 8. Which of the following rulers was held captives by his son? a. Babar b. Humayun c. Akbar d. Shajahan 9. Which folk dance form is popular in Vijayanagaram and Srikakulam about rain? a. Veeranatyam b. Tappitagullu c. Kolatam d. Thimsa She took 50-50 for this question where option A & B were left. She took right answer and moved ahead. 10. Which of these national parks has the world’s largest population of the Indian one horned Rhino? a. Kajiranga national park b. Manas national park c. Mrugavani national park d. Gir national park She took her last life line phone a friend and succesfully moved ahead. 11. According to Hindu mythologies, Which asura who lived in a conch was ****ed by Lord Srikrishna? a. Panchajanya b. Kaliya c. Vyomasura d. Arishtasurudu The answer said by her to this question was a totally wild guess of her. But the guess might have a clear reason which made her successfully come out of the question. 12. Which of these compositions was first published in the Bengali novel, Anand math? a. Kadam kadam badaye ja b. Sarejahase Acha c. Janagana mana d. Vande mataram The heart beat rose here when she gave the answer as option D. She successfully reached the point Rs. 12, 50,000 and stood as the second contestant who reached to that point. The siren has risen the heart beat as it is the Rs. 25 lakh question now. Lets wait and see whether Mrs. Sushma crosses the 25 lakh question or not.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 25 Charmi interview with Nagarjuna on 17 July 2014 Questions and answers Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 25 Charmi interview with Nagarjuna on 17 July 2014 Questions and answers Mrs. Sushma , Who reached yesterday Rs. 12,50,000 came to hot seat. If she wins, she will become the first contestant of Meelo Evaru Koteeswardu to reach Rs. 25,00000. Other wise the second contestant who leaves with Rs, 12,50,000. The 25 lak question for Mrs. Sushma is 13. Which pioneering cosmonaut was one of the Olympic flag bearers in the 2014 winter Olympics at Sochi? a. Yelena Serova b. Valentina Terishkova c. Yelena V Kondanova d. Svetlana savistskaya Though she knew the answer, not being read the question properly, with tension created by hot seat I guess, she quit Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu with Rs. 12,50,000. Charmi Interview with Nagarjuna in Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu Charmi entered offering Nagarjuna Sakkubai Chai to relive the head ache of him. Being ungrateful, Nagarjuna, did not leave the anchoring habit, he must have got used to it, he asked Charmi some funny questions. The questions are…
- Charmi, If you were Nagarjuna, What movie would you take first of the following? a. Aavida maa avide b. Maas c. Siva d. Annamayya She chose Siva as answer. 2. Charmi, If you were Nagarjuna, with which of the following directors would you act your 100th movie? a. K.Ragavendra rao b. Krishna vamsi c. Puri Jagannath d. Maniratnam She chose Puri Jagannath 3. If you did not become heroine, what would you become of the following? a. Doctor b. Lawyer c. Police d. Collector She said none of the above, and she would become a scientist or a C.I.D officer. 4. If you have to say about you in one word, what do you say? a. Very speed b. Very Calm c. Beautiful d. Intelligent Charmi chose Option A& B where as Computer garu gave option C as answer. It followed like this. For a question about charmi’s facourite dress among Chudidar, Jeans, Sare, Half saree, she chose Saree. and when Nagarjuna asked whom do you like to see in saree other than you? She answered “My goddess, Sridevi garu”. And for another question what do you choose for easy money among stage shows, TV shows, TV shows judge, she answered Stage shows. She said she would love to dance. so that she chose that option. Finally It was fun packed one for a while. She was quite natural of her part and very clear with answer. The word she used for computer garu is Baby made a bit fun. Later today another and last contestant for this week, Mr. Subrahmanyam garu took hot seat thorugh FFF. the flow of the questions followed as follows. 1. Which of the can be driven without license? a. Car b. Bus c. Motorbike d. Cycle. 2. how many zodiac signs are there in a rasi chakra? a. 8 b. 10 c.12 d. 14 3. Which of the following words is used in cricket? a. Dews b. Dribble c. Free kick d. Leg by 4. Identify a mobile manufaturer name in the first line of the song ? (Song played from Aparichitudu movie) a. Nokia b. Samsung c. Apple d. L.G. He used audience poll for this question. 5. Which of the following is an eye disease? a. Tonsillitis b. Arthritis c. Leukemia d. glaucoma 6. What is native place of Parvatisam according to the novel Baristar Parvatisam? a. Vijayawada b. Anakapalli c. Mogalturu d. Guntur He used phone a friend life line here for the above question. 7. What is the animal that is depicted on Srilanka’s national flag? a. Lion b. Elephant c. Horse d. Tiger 8. Which of the following places Kumbhamela is not celebrated? a. Nasik b. Ujjayini c. Varanasi d. Haridwar He took 50-50 for the above question. 9. Who of the following players is not a professional badminton player? a. Aswini ponnappa b. Chetan Anand c. Saina Nehwal d. Vishnuvardan Being unsure of answer, he quit here.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu latest episode 26 on 20 July 2014 questions with answers The show today started with Manchu Lakshmi shared some of her beautiful moments and facts about her. Some of the incidents of her father with Rajini kanthin foriegn countries are really wonderful to listen. For a question asked by Nagarjuna, What is the positive and negative point in your father? she answered that the positive point of him has become negative to him as he reveals everything of him out what his conscience says at that time without thinking. If you ask him why he did like that, he would definitely answer that he wouldn’t lie. Imitating Vishnu, Phone talk with Manoj are some of the beautiful moments in today’s show. Before leaving she imitated Nagarjuna which was perfectly apt. Later….. Ms. Sravya Lakshmi from Visakhapatnam has taken hot seat through FFF. The following are the questions posed to her. 1. How many wheels are there for a standard auto-riksha? a. 2 b. 3 c.4 d.1 2. Who of the following heroes of telugu industry is called as young rebel star? a. Rana b. Nithin c. Raja d. Prabhas 3. Which of the following game has 11 players? a. Football b. Basket ball c. Table tennis d. chess 4. In a stand deck cards how many red colour suits are there? a. 13 b.26 c. 39 d. 52 5. What is name of the character played by the heroine in the movie. Audio clip a. Urmila b. Indraja c. Meghana d. Uttara 6. Gypsum, Plaster, used for setting bone fractures is called as Plaster of ______? a. Rome b. Paris c. Tokyo d. Newyork 7. How do we better know Edvige Antonia Albina Maino? a. Annie Besant b. Sister Nivedita c. Mother Teresa d. Sonia Gandhi She took Phone a friend life line here. 8. Which of these cities has one part of it is in Asia and other part in Europe? a. Istanbul b. London c. Moscow d. Saint Peteresburg Siron is blown. Wait and Keep visiting for the next episode.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu Latest – episode 27 on 21 July 2014 Questions and answers It is the promo of the 27th episode on 21 July 2014. One of the best promos for Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu which gives much fun. And it is a must watch episode. The contestant is not allowing the question finish. He is answering before he is given answer. The questions and answers are down here. Ms. Sravya Lakshmi from Visakhapatnam who has already won Rs. 80,000 yesterday is ready to face Rs. 1,60,000 question. The following are the rest of the questions posed to her. 9. Nation Police Academy in Hyderabad is named after which of the following leaders? a. Jawaharlal Nehru b. Mahatma Gandhi c. Sardar Vallabhai Patel d. Lal Bahaddur sastry 10. Who amongst the following was not the brother of Ravana? a. Vibhishana b. Kumbhakarnudu c. Kuberudu d. Vishrava She had taken 50-50 lifeline here which saved her to reach the second safe point. Actually the little knowledged and common person would definitely guess the answer must be Kuberudu as answer. But the 50-50 has taken out the answer which led her to choose option D as answer. 11. Who of the following presidents of India was the recipient of Bharata Rana Award before becoming the president of India? a. Rajendra Prasad b. VV Giri c. S. Radha Krishnana d. Fakruddin Ali Ahmed Ms. Sravya Lakshmi took plenty of time to answer to this question. She felt quite confused. It was tension raised question for every bit knowledged. It’s quite clear that every body of the above was the president of India. Finally her guess came true. and she moved ahead to the next question. 12. Whose winter residence did potala palace serve as till 1959? a. Jodhpur Maharaj b. Dalailama c. Pope d. Nepal Raju Being unsure of answer, she quit. and She left with Rs. 6,40,000. Now again FFF started. Mr. Umakanth has taken hot seat through FFF with just two questions answered with much accuracy. But in the previous leader board he was not of a prominent one. how ever he came up and moved ahead. 1. What is ఊపిరితిత్తులు called in English? a. Nose b. Spleen c. Lungs d. Kidneys 2. What is the minimum age to vote in India? a. 19 b. 18 c. 17 d. 21 3. Audio clip Who is the singer from this audio clip? a. Jikki b. S Janaki c. P Leela d. LR Eeswari He has taken audience poll to the above question here in which audience has given clear answer. 4. The Telugu University is name dafter in Hyderabad is named after which of the famous personalities? a. Potti Sriramulu b. Viswanatha Satyanarayana c. Pingali Venkaiah d. Kandukuri Veeresalingam 5. Who amongst the following directors is also known as Janapada Brahma? a. K. Raghavendra rao b. SS Rajamouli c. Vitalacharya d. Chitturu Nagayya 6. Florence Nightingale Medal is given internationally in which of these fields? a. Gaana b. Nursing c. Architecture d. Teaching 7. Which of the following cities is known as patali putra in history? a. Porubandar b. Patna c. Ranchi d. Jhansi 8. How many steps are there in Surya namaskara? a. 3 b. 6 c. 7 d. 12 What a contestant he is! No contestant is not so sure about the answer which they have chosen. But Mr. Umakanth is a walking encyclopedia where he gives the answer before the options given and with clear explanation for every question he was asked. All the questions he has answered today were given a history of it and clear explaination to each and every question. Being as a teacher, he must have read many books. But the students who are now with him are really blessed. He is almost equal to a big library which consists of a 50 year books. Let us see the rest of the questions. 9. The international crisis in 2014 between Russia and Ukraine belongs to which of the following place? a. Crimea b. Georgia c. Abkhazia d. Keev 10. Which of the following tribes does not share its name to a mountain peak? a. Gaaro b. Khasi c. Jaintia d. Bheel Today is the most interesting episode ever in Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu. Tomorrow is the most waiting episode to me to see whether Mr.Umakanth made the show fulfill its destiny to give crore to a really knowledged. Lets wait and see.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu Episode 28 on 22 July 2014 Mr. Umakanth questions and answers Mr. Umakanth who is a walking encyclopedia has already reached the second safe point Rs. 3,20,000. He made this episode more curious than any other previous episodes of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu. Now the tension starts whether he wins the target he has fixed or not. Lets wait and see. watch the promo of today’s episode. It is followed by the questions .
Mr. Umakanth, who is a walking encyclopedia in 28th episode of Meelo evaru koteeswarudu.
The flow of the questions to him is as follows. It was already 10 questions completed to him yesterday in previous episode of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu. 11. According to Hindu mythologies, Who cursed Paduraju that he would istantly if he ever touch woman? a. Vasistudu b. Brugu Maharshi c. Kindamudu d. Kasyapudu He took 50-50- option here though he was sure of his answer and undoubtedly moved forward to the next question. 12. Where was Ajad Hind Fauz founded? a. Singapore b. Germany c. Burma d. Japan What a man he is! when he was asked, who founded originally before Subhash Chandra Bose, he even answered to that question when he was given options by Nagarjuna. 13. In 1868, while observing a Solar eclipse, from which place pierre Janssen discover Helium? a. Hyderaba b. Madhurai c. Kadapa d. Guntur This is the 25 lakh question to Mr. Umakanth. He used his last life line phone a friend here. But she could not answer in time. It is quite sad that a well informed person like him had to leave with just 12,50,000. But to the tragedy, he quit with Rs. 12,50,000 as he did not know the answer. Today we are quite sure that every viewer of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu must feel sad that he left with only Rs. 12,50,000 because he deserved some crores to his knowledge. one crore is nothing for his knowledge. If we keep the money aside provided by Meelo evaru Koteeswardu show, today it has introduced a great inspiring personality to the world. Mr. Umakanth said that he wanted to prove what he was to the people who did not recognise him. Now, to the world, and to the participants of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu,to the audience and to the viewers Mr. Umakanth stood as never falling inspiration. Again FFF started. Mr. Rajesh took hot seat of Meelo evaru koteeswarudu through FFF. the questions to him followed as follows. 1. With what digit pincode starts in Andhra Pradesh? a. 4 b. 1 c. 3 d. 5 2. With respect to Tele communitaions, What does IT stand for? a. Intutive Technology b. Intel generative Technology c. Internet technology d. Information Technology 3. Audio clip, From which movie is the song from? (padaharu prayamlo nakoka girl friend kaavali) a. Yuva b. Nee manasu naku telusu c. Boys d. Gajini 4. WHo amongst the following is not one of the pancha pandavas? a. Bheema b. karna c. Nakuludu d. Sahadeva 5. Which of the following sports is primarily played in the movie ‘Sye’? a. Cricket b. Foot ball c. Rugby d. Hockey 6. In a 100 CC bike, What does CC stand for? a. Cubic centimeter c. Cylinder c. Corporaters d. Cubic Components 7. Which of the following mountain ranges is in Europe? a. Alps b. Andes c. Rockys d. Karakoram He took phone a friend life line here. and successfully moved ahead with a quick answer given by his friend. 8. Who was the captain of India in 1983 when India won world Cup in 1983? a. Sunil Gavaskar b. Mohinder Amarnath c. Kapildev d. Syed Kirmani 9. Dhanvantari awards are given to the professionals in which of the following fields? a. Architecture b. Medicine c. Law d. Engineering He took audience poll here where audience have guided him in the right way. 10. Which of these Aisan countries is not in rectangular shape? a. Bangladesh b. Singapore c. Vietnam d. Nepal He took 50-50 lifeline to this question in which he was left with option A&D. He picked correct answer option D and reached the second safe point. 11. “Nabha Sparsham Deeptam” A line from the Bhagavadgita is the motto of which of the following branch of the Indian Armed forces? a. Indian Army b. Indian Navy c. Indian Air force d. Indian Coast Guard He fixed option B, Indian Navy where option C is the correct answer and left with Rs. 3,20,000. Today the episode left an inspiration in the form of Mr. Umakanth and left some satisfaction that a poor student Mr. Rajesh was helped a bit. Keep visit this blog for the future episodes of Meelo evaru Koteeswarudu.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu Latest episode 29 on 23 July 2014 Questions and Answers Ms. Sindhura has taken hot seat through hot seat of meelo evaru koteeswarudu episode 29 on 23 July 2014. the flow of the questions is as follows.
- Which of the following is not in traffic signals? a. Red b. Blue c. Yellow d. Green 2. Complete this Telugu saying . ________ amrutam visham. a. Kopam b. Dukham c. Aavesam d. Aalasyam 3. Which of these states is one of the states refer to 2states movie? a. Kerala b. Karnataka c. Tamilnadu d. Orissa Ms. Sindhura took audience poll here to the above question and the audience directed her perfectly right. 4.Which of these is extracted from the living beings lived under water? a. Diamonds b. Pearls c. Gold d. Brass 5. Digambara and Swetambara belong to which of the following religion sets? a. Sikh b. Boudh c. Jain d. Islam 6. Audio clip, Which of these actresses is this song picturised on? (Ninnu kori varanam) a. Amala b. Nirosha c. Sobhana d. Kushbu Ms. Sindhura took 50-50 lifeline here to the above question and where she was left with only option A&D. and she chose right answer. 7. Which of these terms are used to refer to the poles of a magnet? a. East&West b. Left&Right c. North&South d. Up&down 8. Which of the following is considered as the last date of the 20th century? a. 31 December 1999 b. 31 December 2000 c. 31 December 2001 d.31 December 2100 It was an utter confused question which could easily mislead any body where everybody thinks that option A is the right answer. Ms. Sindhura also thought the same and had to leave hot seat with just Rs.10,000. Again Fastest Finger First started. Mr. Shiva Krishna has taken hot seat of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 29 through FFF. 1. Which of the following terms is used for a hole in tyre? a. Lecture b. Fracture c. Tincture d. Puncture 2. Which of the following is the governing bodies of cricket in India? a. BAI b. BCCI c. AICF d. IOA 3. Which of these is the primary resource for solar energy? a. Sun b. Coal c. Water d. Air 4. Audio Clip. Identify the song from the music ( Music played). a. Mem vayasuku vacham b. Talachi talachi c. Kannula basalu d. Kalalu kane 5. What does the police agency CBI stand for? a. Central Bureau of Inspection b. Central Bird of Implication c.Central Board of Imprisonment d. Central Bureau of Investigation 6.Which of the following festivals does not have a name of tidhi in its name? a.Krishnashtami b. Makara Sankranthi c. Vijaya Dasami d. Akshaya Trutiya 7. Which railway zone is head quarted at Secunderabad? a. Eastern Railwasy b. South Eastern railway c. Southern Railway d. South Central Railway 8. Who amongst the following are the owners of the news paper The Hindu? a. Kasturi & Sons Ltd. b. Benett Coleman &Co. Ltd c. Network 18 d. News Corp He took 50-50 lifeline here where he was left with only option A & B. He was still in confusion and took another life line phone a friend. His friend could not answer in time. He fixed option A which was right answer. At this time, Nagarjuna asked audience and his wife, Everybody said option B was the answer. But Mr. Shiva Krishna used his wits deliberately that one of the Telugu names must be there in the owners name of The Hindu. His logic made him go forward. Nagarjuna asked him to dance as he was the only one correct with his answer, he danced really well. The episode was closed here. Lets see tomorrow how far Mr. Shiva Krishna will go with only one life line Audience poll. Lets wish him all the best.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu latest episode 30 on 24 July 2014 questions and answers Mr. Shiva Krishna who has already won Rs. 80,000 yesterday is ready to play in hot seat Meelo evaru koteeswarudu on episode 30 on 24 July 2014. The flow of questions is as follows.
- According to the Hindu mythologies, Surya deva gave syamantaka mani to which of the following? a. Sri Krishna b. Satrajittu c. Ugrasenudu d. Jambavantudu He took audience poll here which is his last life line. Audience suggested option B as answer. But it was a bit confusing because it was given only 48% from audience. 10. Which of the following peaks is also known as Godwin-Austen? a. Kangchenjunga b. K2 c. Everest d. Nanga Parbat 11. Who was the first Indian to win the Oscar award? a. Satya Jit Ray b. Resul Pookutty c. Bhanu Athaiya d. Guljar 12. If Paramaveera chakra is the country’s highest military wartime decoration, then what is its peace time equivalent? a. Mahaveerachakra b. Veerachakra c. Keerthi chakra d. Ashok chakra Mr.Shiva Krishna was a bit emotional here. Because he had never seen in his life such a huge amount. 13. In1953, Sukumar shen, India’s First election chief commissioner, helped conduct which of the following country’s parliamentary elections? a. Brazil b. Cambodia c. Sudan d. Indonesia Being unsure of the answer, he quit with Rs. 12,50,000. An ordinary person Mr.Shiv Krishna, who faced so many hardships in his early life including working as a waiter in a hotel in Dishukhnagar, left with lots of hopes, lots of dreams and lot of confidence. One must see the confidence in his eyes after he received his Cheque from Nagarjuna garu. It’s quite convincing. He also announced that he would start a coaching center soon named after Nagarjuna study circle. Lets wish him all the best. There is one thing we should see in his life here, though he faced several difficulties in his life journey, he never stopped moving on which made him achieve his victory today in Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 30. Harika, Aeronautical Engineer graduate, has taken hot seat through FFF. Her grand father, who worked in military and helped so many people in his era, passed away recently. He is inspiration to her. The questions to Harika is as follows in Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 30 on 24 July 2014. 1. Which of these is a sweet made ground nut as a main ingredient? a. Tikki b. Chutki c. Fakki d. Chikki Oh my goodness! the first contestant to take lifeline to the first question. How ever she moved forward. 2.Which of the terms is used to turn off a windows used PC? a. Shut up b. Shut down c. put up d. Put down 3. on which of these a child is made write on Annaprasana day? a. Uppu b. Atukulu c. Biyyam d. Chakkera 4. Which of these is not a name of Ocean? a. Atlantic b. Arctic c. American d. Pacific 5. Mohiniattam is a classical dance form is a native dance form of which of the following states? a. Tamilnadu b. Kerala c. Karnataka d. Andhra Pradesh 6. Audio clip. Who is the singer of the song? (Marumallello song from Amrutha movie) a. Harris Jayaraj b. Karthik c. Hariharan d. AR Rahman 7. Which is these is the normal human body temperature in Farehites? a. 57.7 b. 72.8 c. 76.9 d. 98.6 She fixed option B for this question which is wrong answer and had to quit with Rs. 10,000.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 31 with Kajal Questions and answers Kajal made the sow today really glory. It was not for silly questions she answered like the previous celebrities. The questions have carried their real style of Meelo Evaru Koteesarudu. She played for imaginary money and successfully reached Rs. 3,20,000, the second safe point in which she used only two life lines. The first life line, she used, was for, ‘what is the academy award nominated film last year from India,‘ the answer is the lunch box. For this answer, she made a phone call to a friend, from whom she received a right answer. The second life line, she used, was for ‘According to the Hindu Mythologies, “Mitravinda is the name of which of the following god’s wife?“. She took audience poll here from whom she received perfect answer as Lord Sri Krishna. This episode is really convincing blended with general knowledge with a star heroine. Kajal really made the day of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu in its 31st episode on 27 July 2014. .
Ms. Sai Manogna took hot seat through FFF, the first contestant for this week in Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu on 27 July 2014. 1. Which of the following is used to keep skin dry and fresh? a. Body Powder b. Baking powder c. Talcum powder d. Gunpowder 2. Which one is not the part of Panchabhottalu? a. Ningi b. Nela c. Neeru d. Naru 3. What is the name of the political party founded by Arvind Kejriwal? a. Aam Aadmi party b. Loksatta party c. Revolution party d. united democratic 4. The state west Bengal is located in which part of India? a. Northern b. Southern c. Eastern d. Western 5. Under what kind of tree Gowtama Budda was enlighten with knowledge? a. Thati b. Mamidi c. Chinta d. Raavi Ms. Sai Manogna reached her first safe point here. 6. Audio clip, (song from student No-1) Who is the director of the movie, which is his debut movie? a. SS Rajamouli b. Gunasekhar c. YVS Chowdary d. VV Vinayak She took her first life line audience poll here for the above question which saved her to go ahead. Other wise she was on the ‘option C’. 7. Which of these was written by Vishnu sarma written in sanskrit? a. Kumara Sambhavam b. Panchatantam c. Geeta govindam d. Raghu Vamsam 8. Whihc of these is the name of renowned Moughal garden in Kashmir? a. Lodi Gardens b. Brindavan Gardens c. Eden Gardens d. Shalimar Gardens Ms. Sai Manogna used her second life line 50-50 here and successfully moved ahead. 9.MIG air crafts, are used by many countries are designed and developed by which country? a. USA b. India c. Russia d. Italy Ms. Sai Manogna used her last life line phone a friend here. she successfully moved forward. 10. Kalyanam Iyyangar introduced which of these at TTD in Tirumala? a. Suprabhatam b. Token system c. Laddu d. Hundi Unfortunately she chose option B as answer and fixed it where as option C was the right answer. She has been really confident through out the show and one of the confident contestants so far. But its her bad luck which has driven her chose option B. How ever she felt quite happy meeting Nagarjuna garu who is her favourite hero.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode 32 with K Eeshwar on 28 July 2014 Mr. K Eshwar from Hyderabad and native of Karimnagar has taken hot seat through FFF. The flow of questions started. The bold ones are the answers to the questions. 1. Which of these Telugu news papers give the Telugu meaning of ‘news’? a. Jyothi b. Prabha c. Bhoomi d. Vaartha 2. whic of the following controls is used to change gear in car? a. Clutch b. Brake c. Accelerator d. Handbrake 3. In cricket how many stumps are there for a wicket? a. 2 b. 3 c.4 d. 7 4. What is the profession of the fictional character James Bond? a. Professor b. Doctor c. Player d. Spy
- Which of the following signs is used to tag in social networking sites like facebook or twitter? a. Hash b. Star c. Tild d. Comma 6.How do we better know Shivaji rao Gaekwad? a. Prakashraj b. Rajinikanth c. Kamal hassan d. Mammutti 7. Which of the following metals were traditionally used for the filigree work from karimnagar? a. Ittadi (Brass) b. Ragi (Copper) c. Bangaram (Gold) d. Vendi (Silver) He used his first life line audience poll here and successfully moved ahead 8. In Medical imaging, What does M stand for in MRI? a. Molecular b. Machinery c. Magnetic d. Monetary He used his second life line Phone a friend here. Though the friend took much time of Nagarjuna, he gave perfect answer which made Mr. Eeshwar moved ahead. 9. According to the Hindu Mythologies, Which of the following told that Devaki’s 8th son would **** Kamsa? a. Doordarsini b. Aakasa vani c. Gnana vani d. Amruta varshini 10. The author of the national anthem of India is also the author of the national anthem of which of the following countries? a. Bangladesh b. Pakistan c. Nepal d. Bhutan 11. In which sport did Independent India win its first individual olympic medal? a. Tennis b. Athletics c. Wrestling d. Weight Lifting Mr. Eeshwar used his last life line 50-50 here where he was left with options B&C. He chose option B where as option C is the right answer. So Mr. Eeshwar had to leave hot seat of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu episode32 on 28 July 2014 with Rs. 3,20,000. FFF started again. Mrs. Mohini from Gudiwada has taken hot seat. The video of her was played. The questions to her followed as follows. 1. which of these is not usually present in Popula pette? a. Menthulu b. Jeelakarra c. Aavalu d. Podeena 2. Complete the saying of Telugu, “Taanu pattina kundeluku _____ kallu”. a. okate b. rende c. moode d. Naluge 3. Which of the following materials is primarily used to build Birla Mandir in Hyderabad? a. Palarayi b. Naparayi c. Sandstone d. Granite 4. Identify the director of the movie from the audio clip (song from Pellisandadi movie)? a. Bharati raja b. K Raghavendra rao c. SV Krishnareddy d. Kodandaramireddy 5. According to the Hindu Mythology, What did Dushyatha give to Shakuntala as a symbol of his love? a. Gaaju (Bangle) b. Necklace c. Chevi Diddu (ear rings) d. Ungaram (ring) Today the times up. See the next episode with the following link on 29th July 2014
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu (MEK) in MAA TV Episode 33 questions and answers Mrs. Mohini Devi who already reached her first safe point yesterday is now at hot seat. The questions asked her are as follows. 6. What is called US presidents wife in respect? a. Governess b. First lady c. High lady c. New lady 7. Brancitis disease is related to which of the following parts of humanbody? a. Heart b. Stomach c. Brain d. Lungs 8. Which of the following material is generally used to make sago? a.Maida b. Minappappu (Black gram) c. Karra pendalam (Tapioca) d. Biyyam (Rice) Here, Mrs. Mohini Devi was very confident with option A, where as option C is the right answer. She had to leave MEK with Rs. 10,000.
Again FFF started. Mrs. Srilatha, Vice president of Kotak Mahindra bank, Hyderabad branch, is now at hot seat. 1. Fill the Telugu maxim, ______ nalugu vidhala chetu. a. Yedupu b. Eershya c. Dukham d. Navvu 2. Which of the following is kept on the heads of bride and groom one to other during marriage? a. Jeelakarra- Bellam b. Allam- Bellam c. AAvalu- Bellam d. Daniyalu- Bellam 3. If the time is 18:00 hr in a 24hr clock, What is the time in AM, PM format? a. 6AM b. 6PM c. 8AM d. 8 PM 4.In which paniyam, chikori is used? a. Tea b. wine c. Orange juice d. Coffee 5. Sabari Mala, Famous Ayyappa Temple is located in which of the following states? a. Tamilnadu b. Kerala c Karnataka d. Andhra Pradesh 6. Identify the singer from this audio clip? a. Runa Laila b. Vasundhara das c. Usha Uttup d. Kavitha krishnamurthy She took her first life line audience poll here and successfully moved ahead. 7. According to The Hindu Mythologies, Arjuna was gifted Pasupatastra by who of the following? a. Shiva b. Karna c. Hayugriva d. Duryodhana She used her another life line phone a friend here and successfully moved ahead. 8. Which of the following vitamins is made in humanbody with sunlight? a. Vitamin A b. Vitamin B c. Vitamin C d. Vitamin D 9. How do we better know Satya Raju Lakshmi Narayana? a. Jandhyala b. Bapu c. Ramana d. Sri Sri She used her last lifeline 50-50 here where she was left with Options A & B. She chose option B and successfully moved ahead. 10. Who is the only lady emperor who achieved Delhi throne? a. Chand Bibi b. Nurjahan c. Rabia Sultana d. Jaubunnisa She thought the answer would be option C, but being unsure she quit the show with Rs. 1,60,000. Again FFF started. Mr. Krathi Kumar took hot seat of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu (MEK) show in MAA TV. 1. Fill the popular cinema dialogue. _______ tho games aadithe chalteelu lechipotayi. a. Basha b. Khan c. Shaha d. Munil 2. What is the primary input device to enter instructions, information in computer? a. CPU b. Printer c. Keyboard d. Monitor 3. Which of the following air services is under the control of government of India? a. Kingfisher b. Deccan airlines c. Spice Jet d. Air India 4. Which of the following religious people consider Mahavira as their religious teacher? a. Judaism b. Taoism c. Jainism d. Sikhism The time is up for today. If you like this post, Share this post.
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu (MEK) episode 34 Questions and answers on 30 July 2014
Mr. kranthi Kumar who already reached yesterday 4th question and his first safe point question to him now. The questions are here as follows.
- The song in 90s is also appeared in new movie. Identify the movie through audio clip? a. Gharshana b. Yeto velli poyindi manasu c. Ega d. Ye maya chesave He took audience poll here where he received perfect answer. 6. Where did the game chess born? a. India b. Chaina c. Japan d. Iran 7. Which of the following planets is also called as the red planet? a. Jupiter b. Neptune c. Venus d. Mars He took his other two life lines phone a friend and 50-50 here. and moved ahead. 8. In2014, Rajiv Suri was appointed as CEO to which of the following international companies? a. Adobe systems b. Microsoft c. Nokia d. Pepsico He fixed option A as his answer where as option B is right answer. so he had to leave the hot seat with Rs.10,000 and lot of confidence. Again FFF started. Mr. Parameshwar is now at hot seat of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu (MEK) on 30 July 2014. 1. _______ Ramgu cheera kattukunna chinnadi. Fill the blank from the song of Bangaru Babu. a. Gulabi b. Paidi c. Neeli d. Chengavi He took audience poll here. 2. How many umpires do normally present on the field during cricket match? a. 1 b.2 c. 3 d. 4 3. If July 7th is monday, what are the days of 14, 21, 28 in the same month? a. Monday b. Tuesday c. Wednesday d. Thursday 4. Which of these actors is seen in the audio clip (Sinagarala Pairullona, Bangaralu aadenanta aadali)? a. Suresh gopi b. Mohanlal c. Rajinikanth d. Kamalhassan 5. In which district of Telengana, Yedupayala Jatara is celebrated? a. Adilabad b. Medak c. Karimnagar d. Warangal HE took 50-50 here. He was left with option B & C. He chose option C as answer and he had to leave hot seat without a penny. Again FFF started. Mr. KAM Gangaraju, an English teacher, is now at hot seat. 1. Complete the saying. an _______ a day keeps the doctor away. a. Apple b. Banana c. Cherry d. Guava 2. During which of the following festivals, Kites are flown? a. Atlatadde b. Makara Sankranthi c. Ganesh Chaturdhi d. Deepavali 3. According to puranas, what did Kuchela give to Krishna? a. Godhumalu b. Puvvulu c. Atukulu d. Venuvu 4. Birbal is the advisor of which of the following Mughal Emperors? a. Akbar b. Shajahan c. Babar d. Aurangzeb 5. Identify the actor in this audio clip. a. Rao Gopala rao b. Nagabhushan c. Satyanarayana d. Allu Ramalingaiah 6. Ajantha and Ellora caves are located in which of the following states? a. Madhya pradesh b. Karnataka c. Maharashtra d. Odessa 7. Which of these sports was not played amongst the sports in London Olympics 2012? a. Badminton b. Hockey c. Tennis d. Cricket The episode is closed here today. Mr. K.A.M. Gangaraju has not used any of the life lines so far and great ease in his answering. Keep visit for the future questions of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu ( MEK) in MAA TV.